[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Platform website error

Lindsey Kuper lindsey at composition.al
Wed Feb 19 07:19:23 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Omari Norman <omari at smileystation.com> wrote:
> Inaccuracy in Haskell Platform website: it says version 2013.2.0.0
> includes containers-0.4.2.1:
>
> http://www.haskell.org/platform/changelog.html
>
> However the containers included in GHC 7.6.3 and, therefore, with this
> version of Haskell Platform is in fact version 0.5.0.0.
>
> There's no apparent contact link on the website; who should I report
> this to? Thanks. --Omari

Hi, Omari,

You could file an issue at https://github.com/haskell/haskell-platform/issues .

The last time I found a typo on the Haskell Platform website, I opened
a pull request to fix it, and it was merged a couple of months later.
If you want to do that, the file you want to change in this case is
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-platform/blob/master/download-website/changelog.markdown
.

Lindsey