[Haskell-cafe] [Announcement] New release of SBV: SMT Based Verification, v3.0

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Mon Feb 17 02:04:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

this is pretty darn cool.

Short technical question: Why functions on SInteger so much faster to
check than functions on SWord32? Is it because they don't overflow?

Also I think RebindableSyntax would be really useful for this.
I have seen your counter arguments in
https://github.com/LeventErkok/sbv/issues/79, but RebindableSyntax would
make checking many functions really easy. I think your idea with making
it a separate module is the right way, e.g. Data.SBV.RebindableSyntax.

Niklas