[Haskell-cafe] manage effects in a DSL

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Feb 10 15:55:52 UTC 2014

Hm. Interesting point, I guess this is the same problem as the whole
orphan instances debate...  I didn't think of the connection to that
problem.  Still, I'm convinced there are situations where local
instances are *exactly* what we need, so there must be some way to
avoid this problem...

Regards,
Dominique