[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Wheb -- A WAI framework

MigMit miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 8 09:23:56 UTC 2014

Kyle,

have you tried Happstack? It doesn't need Template Haskell, or a long list of pragmas, and it doesn't care what template or database engine you use.

It's main disadvantage is that it's not WAI, which seems to be ideologically superior; I've heard (or imagined) that there were some plans to make it WAI.