[Haskell-cafe] What game libraries should I use?

Fumiaki Kinoshita fumiexcel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 00:59:28 UTC 2014

My free-game package has Gloss-like but far more generalized APIs[0].

When you define some series of instructions to draw something, you can move
then, turn them, or compose them without touching the insides!

[0] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/free-game-1.0.1/docs/FreeGame.html#t:Picture2D

2014年1月31日金曜日 21時19分22秒 UTC+9 Alexander Berntsen: