[Haskell-cafe] HaskellNet: maintainer(s) needed!

Jonathan Daugherty jtd at galois.com
Wed Dec 31 22:49:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

TLDR: HaskellNet needs a new maintainer!

I am the current maintainer of HaskellNet, a library for accessing POP,
IMAP, and SMTP services.  Because I do not have the time to be the kind
of maintainer this library needs, I need help.  If you use HaskellNet in
production, care about providing this service to the community, and/or
feel qualified to provide technical support for this library, please let
me know!

I am looking for someone interested enough to take ownership of this
package.

Other than that, some kinds of help desired include:
 - improve documentation
 - improve test suite
 - resolve GitHub support tickets
 - test on Windows