[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Package for Fedora 21?

Toby Goodwin toby at paccrat.org
Wed Dec 31 09:48:10 UTC 2014

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:54:29 -0500, Dominick Samperi <djsamperi at gmail.com> wrote:
>I tried using the source distribution for HP 2014.2.0.0, and this
>requires an already installed HP, so I installed the one that
>includes ghc 7.6.3.

I've done exactly this successfully, although I think I had to build
hptool "by hand" for some reason, something like this:

    cd hptool; cabal install --only-dep; cabal build

Then invoke hptool with the CentOS binary build of ghc-7.8.3.

If you're still stuck, feel free to contact me directly, and I'll
see if I can help.

Toby.