[Haskell-cafe] HPC and Template Haskell (GHC 7.8.3, Yesod)

David Turner dct25-561bs at mythic-beasts.com
Fri Dec 19 20:03:31 UTC 2014

[Failed to copy haskell-cafe in to my first response:]

I thought I had disabled profiling there, although it was enabled when
I was using cabal which wrote the original command line so that might
explain it.

I will try a more recent cabal-install this evening.

Thanks for the speedy response!

[Time passes - second response:]

I have tried cabal-install build from the latest revision (4aabb4f4b1)
with the same result. From a clean checkout of my source:

$ ~/cabal/cabal-install/.cabal-sandbox/bin/cabal configure
--disable-tests --enable-coverage --disable-profiling
$ ~/cabal/cabal-install/.cabal-sandbox/bin/cabal build -v

Similar outcome.