[Haskell-cafe] Hackage 2 archive.tar equivalent

Alexander Solla alex.solla at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:44:44 UTC 2014

On the old hackage site (running Hackage 1.*), we used to be able to
download a file called archive.tar, which contained the latest version of
all of the Haskell packages.  Is there any way to do this with Hackage 2?

I understand that my case is definitely a corner case -- I don't have a
regular net connection, so I'd really like to be able to download a
snapshot of Hackage at regular, convenient intervals, and serve them up at
home.