[Haskell-cafe] Ordered JSON objects?

Tobias Dammers tdammers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:23:12 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:08:34PM +0100, Wojtek Narczyński wrote:

> As long as the keys are unique, it is JSON, order of keys does not matter.

The thing is, yes, it is syntactically valid JSON, which suggests that
the order of keys do not matter, but for my application, I need a
key/value collection where order *does* matter, which means that while
my syntactic representation would be exactly JSON, my program would be
semantically incorrect.