[Haskell-cafe] Year-end deadline for Haskell.org donations

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Dec 16 08:09:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just a note, Click & Pledge actually does have an online API and forms
solution we could use. In the interest of making end-users feel more
comfortable, it would probably be worth setting up our own donation
form, on-site, and directing people there to make donations. I can
understand the hesitation when the donation page looks retro and has a
few bugs, is off site, and not controlled directly by us.

And then, hopefully in the future we can extend this support to other
payment processors (e.g. such as Stripe), which would allow further
donation methods (such as Bitcoin). Having our own donation form would
make any transitional process like this, or adding new payment
methods, much easier.

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant