[Haskell-cafe] Music made with Haskell

Anton Kholomiov anton.kholomiov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:59:19 UTC 2014

It's arranged with functions. There are functions like

- play sample in the loop
- play sample with some rhythmic pattern
- apply reverb, pan or another effect
- crossfade between samples
- scale the pitch
- many more

You can write the functions and listen to the results.
The audio output can be generated live endlessly.
It can loop over and over without stop.

Anton