[Haskell-cafe] Reminder: Dutch functional programming day (NL-FP 2015)

Christiaan Baaij christiaan.baaij at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:20:24 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that the next annual Dutch Functional Programming day will take place on:

Friday, January 9th, 2015

at the the University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands.
You are all invited to participate, and of course, to give a presentation.
The day will end with a joint dinner.

Some additional information:
- Although it is called the dutch functional programming day, the program will be in english.
- Participation for the day itself is free of charge; we expect dinner to cost around 25 euro.

In order to make the necessary reservations, we would like to know as soon as possible how many people we may expect.
More information, and the online registration form, can be found at: http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~jankuper/fp-dag/

Hope to meet you all in Twente at the next FP day!

Cheers,

Christiaan Baaij