[Haskell-cafe] Call to arms for Haskell students

Ernesto Rodriguez neto at netowork.me
Thu Aug 28 10:51:51 UTC 2014

Dear Haskellers,

My (previous) university is organizing one of the first university
hackathons in Europe. I am participating and would like to have a Haskell
team for the hackathon. However, I don't know any Haskellers around or who
can travel to Bremen. Let me know if anyone is interested to participate
and team up with me. If it helps there are quite inexpensive flights to
Bremen. The hackathon is only for students though. Quoted is the formal
invite.

Best regards,

Ernesto

It is about time to bring hackathons to European universities. A few

--
Ernesto Rodriguez

Masters Student
Computer Science