[Haskell-cafe] lightweight web interface for Haskell?

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Aug 25 19:30:27 UTC 2014

Thanks for the many, varied responses to my query. I've learned more about all these tools!

Just to close the loop, though: I've decided not to go with any of these tools because of lack of REPL support. My approach to Haskell will not start with `main`, and I want students to get used to just writing functions first, before writing programs.

Thanks again for the pointers,
Richard