[Haskell-cafe] Temporarily taking over hdevtools on Hackage.

Schell Scivally efsubenovex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 04:33:50 UTC 2014

Hi all, it seems that Bit Connor (the author of hdevtools -
https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools) has been MIA since January. There are a
number of pull requests that need to be merged and uploaded to hackage for
GHC 7.8. I tried contacting him last week through both emails listed on
hackage - one bounced and the other is unanswered. Has anyone seen/heard
from the author? I'd like to temporarily hijack hackage responsibilities
until we hear from him again in order to merge and upload these changes (
https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools/issues/24#ref-commit-a996411).

--
Schell Scivally | github <https://github.com/schell> | twitter
<http://twitter.com/schellsan> | blog <http://efnx.com> | wiki