[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] extended-categories

Ian Milligan ianmllgn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:33:31 UTC 2014

Hi John, amazingly I hadn't ran into this package. It seems that we take
very different approaches to functors. I borrowed the 'data-category'
approach of named functors, while hask uses the standard approach of
implicit functors. Without explicit functors, there are many functors that
we cannot express, such as the product functor or the diagonal functor. I
will have to look at hask in more depth, however, I am sure there are many
ideas I could borrow.

Ian