[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: BOB Conference 2015 Berlin
fis at etc-network.de
Fri Aug 15 13:58:56 UTC 2014
BOB Conference 2015
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
Deadline: September 30, 2014
You drive advanced software engineering methods, implement ambitious
architectures and are open to cutting-edge innovation? Attend this
conference, meet people that share your goals, and get to know the
best software tools and technologies available today. We strive to
offer you a day full of new experiences and impressions that you can
use to immediately improve your daily life as a software developer.
If you share our vision and want to contribute, submit a proposal for
a talk or tutorial!
We are looking for talks about best-of-breed software technology,
- functional programming
- reactive programming
- micro-service architectures
- persistent data structures and databases
- everything really that isn’t mainstream, but you think should be.
Presenters should provide the audience with information that is
practically useful for software developers. This could take the form
- experience reports
- introductory talks on technical background
- demos and how-tos
We accept proposals for presentations of 45 minutes (40 minutes talk
+ 5 minutes questions), as well as 90 minute tutorials for beginners.
The language of presentation should be either English or German.
- questions to bobkonf at active minus group dot de
- proposal deadline: September 30, 2014
- notification: October 15, 2014
- program: October 2014, 2014
For more info, visit http://bobkonf.de/2015/
Looking forward to your submissions, and to seeing you there!
More information about the Haskell-Cafe