[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] rtorrent-state 0.1.0.0

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 19:07:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

rtorrent-state is a library that allows working with rtorrent state
files (SOMEHASH.torrent.rtorrent) placed in your session directory.

If you're an rtorrent user and ever had to manually muck around with
those files, you should be able to use this library to make your life
easier.

For example, you can stop all torrents in your session directory with
just: “overFilesIn "rtorrent/session/dir" stopTorrent”

The way it works is by parsing the session files, modifying the
resulting data type and serialising it back into the file. I did not do
optimisation but I had no problem with test sample of 100,000 files.

I need to add IOException handling and maybe extra utility functions but
otherwise I consider the library finished.

Thanks
--
Mateusz K.