[Haskell-cafe] Unicode Haskell source -- Yippie!

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Fri Apr 25 07:25:17 UTC 2014

I'm going to disagree for a different reason. The transition to Python 3
improved unicode support in some respects, but utterly gutted the
previously excellent codec support. Now you can't really handle arbitrary
source/destination encodings of text without treating everything as if they
were bytes. Really bad.