[Haskell-cafe] Imports at bottom, why not?

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Apr 22 18:37:26 UTC 2014

FWIW, a while ago I talked to one of the guys working on the official
Eclipse Scala plugin. He said that Scala's policy of allowing imports
pretty much everywhere made it quite hard to build an IDE that's
responsive on large codebases. It's not quite the same, because Scala
allows much more than just imports at the bottom, but still...

Regards
Dominique