[Haskell-cafe] How to get access to Haddock HTML for newly cabal installed package?

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 14:19:25 UTC 2014

On 04/21/2014 03:52 PM, David Banas wrote:
> Does anyone know how I get the link to the Haddock generated HTML for a newly cabal installed package to show up in:
>
> file:///Users/dbanas/Library/Haskell/doc/index.html
>
> ?
>
> I’ve got documentation=True set, in ~/.cabal/config.
>
> Thanks,
> -db

I believe it should be automagical. Are you sure you are cabal
install'ing to the user directory as opposed to something like a sandbox
instead?

Upon a second look, I don't know where you're getting that path from. My
documentation seems to be listed under ~/.cabal/share/doc/index.html ,
perhaps that's what you want?

--
Mateusz K.