[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] 3T Software Labs MongoDB tools for Haskell programmers.

Graham Thomson graham at 3tsoftwarelabs.com
Thu Apr 17 16:03:39 UTC 2014

Hello fair Haskell hackers!

I’d like to announce the availability of 3T Software Labs MongoDB tools to
the readers of this list.

To forward-thinking Haskell adopters and MongoDB users alike, I’d like to
extend a special 60-day trial of all the apps in our suite at
http://3tsoftwarelabs.com/evaluation-edition using the code ‘HSKL’.

My apologies for the spam if you’re not a MongoDB user.

If you are, I hope you enjoy our tools and find them useful.

Like many of the pioneering Haskell projects described on this list, we’ve
just started our adventure, and would love to hear any feedback you have.

Thanks a lot,

Graham

3T Software Labs