[Haskell-cafe] ZuriHac 2014 - Updates

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:23:39 UTC 2014

Dear (potential) ZuriHac 2014 attendees,

I would like to make a few announcements regarding ZuriHac 2014, a
Haskell hackathon taking place in Zurich from Friday 6 June 2014 to
Sunday 8 June 2014.

Besides hacking on Haskell projects with core members of the community
you will hear talks by Simon Marlow and Edward Kmett.

Note that this event is open to any experience level, from beginners
to gurus. In fact, one of the goals is to bring beginners in contact
with experts so that the former can get a quick start in the Haskell
community and the latter more help with their projects.

For more information see:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ZuriHac2014

Registration
------------

I'm happy and sad to inform you that we've almost reached capacity for
ZuriHac 2014. Happy because it looks like this might be the biggest
Haskell Hackathon ever. Sad because I soon have to start adding new
registrations to a waiting list.

So if you want to join us, and haven't registered already, then please
do so soon at:
http://bit.ly/ZuriHac2014.

Also if you've already registered but know you won't be able to make
it, please cancel by emailing me to make room for others.

T-Shirt
-------

Like last year, each attendee will get a free ZuriHac T-shirt. If
you've already registered, please tell me which sizes and model you
would like to have:

Male: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Female: S, M, L, XL, XXL

Host
----

Erudify, the company which is hosting ZuriHac, recently changed its
name to Better. Do note that we haven't changed location. See our new
website on why we have rebranded:
http://better.com/en/rebranding

Regards,

The ZuriHac 2014 organizers