[Haskell-cafe] Autocomplete command line options with GHC 7.8

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Wed Apr 16 16:49:41 UTC 2014

Thanks Philip.

> ps - I tried to register on trac to add this info to your page but my
> registration was marked as spam (even after answering a math question)
I believe you have to contact Herbert about that (CC'd).

In the meantime I added this information to GHC wiki, although it would be nice to be able to
use --show-options under zsh as well. From my understanding scripts that you linked to need to be
manually updated, whereas --show-options displays all flags defined in the code of GHC.

Janek