[Haskell-cafe] Minimal Haskell Platform

Johan Holmquist holmisen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:52:38 UTC 2014

I strongly believe we need the HP to be able to compete with Python etc
with "batteries included". Having a set of blessed packages with stable
APIs makes development easier, so the HP is a very important part of the
Haskell eco system IMHO.

Having graphics packages in the platform does make it a bit wierd to
install on servers which are typically not equipped with OpenGL etc.

Johan