[Haskell-cafe] Best practice to target different monad transformer libraries?

Ismael Figueroa ifigueroap at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:55:31 UTC 2014

I am developing the effective-aspects package, which currently depends on
the mtl library. I want to develop a new version based on the "Monads,
Zippers and Views" approach, developed by Schrijvers and Oliveira in
ICFP'11.

The question is: do I need to publish a new package, say,
effective-aspects-mzv, which will be an almost duplicate of the original
package? or is there another more elegant way to deal with this situations?

Thanks
--
Ismael