[Haskell-cafe] Patches for (abandoned?) pcre-light

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 12:05:53 UTC 2014

There is no problem with the version of GHC installed. Library pcre-light
is importing unsafePerformIO from Foreign, module that doesn't export this
function since version 4.7.0.0 of the base package. That causes the build
to fail for users of base-4.7.0.0. Importing this function from
System.IO.Unsafe solves the problem. I have written to the maintainer as
well, but did not received any answer yet.

Regards,
Daniel Díaz.