[Haskell-cafe] Stackage with GHC 7.8: build results

Alexander V Vershilov alexander.vershilov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:49:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

In my testing container it's:

Building yesod-persistent-1.2.2.2...
Preprocessing library yesod-persistent-1.2.2.2...
[1 of 2] Compiling Yesod.Persist.Core ( Yesod/Persist/Core.hs,
dist/build/Yesod/Persist/Core.o )

Yesod/Persist/Core.hs:113:5:
    Could not deduce (Monad (YesodDB site))
      arising from a use of `transPipe'
    from the context (YesodPersistRunner site)
      bound by the type signature for
                 runDBSource :: YesodPersistRunner site =>
                                Source (YesodDB site) a -> Source
(HandlerT site IO) a
      at Yesod/Persist/Core.hs:(108,16)-(110,42)
    In a stmt of a 'do' block: transPipe (runDBRunner dbrunner) src
    In the expression:
      do { (dbrunner, cleanup) <- lift getDBRunner;
           transPipe (runDBRunner dbrunner) src;
           lift cleanup }
    In an equation for `runDBSource':
        runDBSource src
No uhc found
./setup build

--
Alexander Vershilov

On 9 April 2014 11:16, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:

>> > * fpco-api (yes, I'm working on it)
>> > * gitlib
>> > * groundhog
>> > * monad-peel
>> > * parsestar
>> > * pcre-light
>> > * recursion-schemes
>> > * statistics
>> > * syb-extras
>> > * thyme
>> > * uniqueid
>>
>> My own private bootstrapping (unrelated to stackage) has also revealed
>> these
>> broken packages:
>>
>>     pcre-light
>>     categories
>>     thyme
>>     recursion-schemes
>>     yesod-persistent
>>

> What build failure are you getting with yesod-persistent? It builds
> correctly for me.
>
> Michael

Alexander