[Haskell-cafe] Library for creating interactive diagrams?

Daniil Frumin difrumin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:26:10 UTC 2014

Hi! interactive-diagrams developer here

The documentation is indeed lacking, but the "interactive" part is
located in the display-src library. The interactivity is achieved by
compiling Diagrams code to Javascript via GHCJS (see eval-api
library). Right now it is not possible to write something like the
color-changing circle in your example, but you can have something like
this: http://paste.hskll.org/get/1385

Cheers

- Dan

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 5:46 AM, Kai Zhang <kai at kzhang.org> wrote:
> Pretty nice. I'll definite take a look into it. But currently the
> documentation is poor. Thanks!
>

> On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Andrey Chudnov <achudnov at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Have you looked at interactive-diagrams [1]?
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/co-dan/interactive-diagrams
>>

>> On 04/07/2014 07:44 PM, Kai Zhang wrote:
>>
>> Hi cafe,
>>
>> Is there any active project about creating interactive diagrams, like D3js
>> http://d3js.org/ ? The Diagrams library has already done a good job of
>> making static images. Would it be possible to extend this library to support
>> declaring interactive diagrams and then use JS and HTML as backend to draw
>> them?
>>
>> Example: circle 1 $ with & hover .~ (change style)
>>
>> PS: I don't want a D3js binding.

Sincerely yours,
-- Daniil