[Haskell-cafe] Directed rounding in haskell ?

Sterling Clover s.clover at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:07:58 UTC 2014

You can set the rounding mode directly with ieee-utils.

Apparently it doesn't compile anymore, so someone has uploaded a
temporary replacement:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/ieee-utils-tempfix-0.4.0.1

The primary maintainer of the original package left the haskell
community some time ago. (I contributed some additional code many years
ago). Michal Konecny -- would you be interested in taking over
maintainership?

-s