[Haskell-cafe] Library for creating interactive diagrams?

Kai Zhang kai at kzhang.org
Tue Apr 8 00:55:34 UTC 2014

Looks like you are going to add some "control bars" to diagrams. This is
definitely a nice feature to have. But how would you be able to do
something like changing the color of a circle when you place the mouse on
it? I want control bars as well as some interactivity built directly into
the SVG.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Andrew Gibiansky <andrew.gibiansky at gmail.com