charles.c.strahan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:51:00 UTC 2014
I've started a clone of the popular Ruby project "Capybara". Of course, it
being written in Haskell, I just had to name it Happybara.
It's in the early stages, but I think it's quickly coming together. Here's
the mission plan:
- Custom build hook to compile capybara-webkit's webkit_server (DONE)
- High level interface to webkit_server (DONE)
- Design Driver type-class, along with monadic DSL class
- Queries/actions built atop the underlying Driver/DSL
- Write instances/wrappers for hs-webdriver and others
If you're interested, check out development here:
Oh, and a personal plug: who's hiring? :)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe