[Haskell-cafe] Happybara

Charles Strahan charles.c.strahan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:51:00 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I've started a clone of the popular Ruby project "Capybara". Of course, it
being written in Haskell, I just had to name it Happybara.

It's in the early stages, but I think it's quickly coming together. Here's
the mission plan:

- Custom build hook to compile capybara-webkit's webkit_server (DONE)
- High level interface to webkit_server (DONE)
- Design Driver type-class, along with monadic DSL class
- Queries/actions built atop the underlying Driver/DSL
- Write instances/wrappers for hs-webdriver and others

If you're interested, check out development here:
https://github.com/cstrahan/happybara

Oh, and a personal plug: who's hiring? :)

-Charles