[Haskell-cafe] An APL library for Haskell

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 03:57:20 CEST 2013

Interesting idea. It seems like building this on top of REPA would save a
lot of work, since it has a native notion of "rank" encoded in the type
system. I'd then see the APL-like combinators as a "niche" API for REPA,
rather than as a library of their own. And of course, you'd get
parallelization for free, more or less. I think some of the combinators on
that wiki page already have counterparts in the REPA API.