[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: HDBI-1.1.1 and friends
s9gf4ult at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 06:07:34 CEST 2013
I am glad to announce new tested version of HDBI-1.1.1 (Haskell Database
Independent interface). Now it becomes much more databae-independent than
before because of SQlite3 driver in addition to PostrgreSQL driver.
What changed from version 1.0.0:
1. removed `affectedRows` from `Statement`: sqlite does not support this
feature directly. You can still use this feature of PostgreSQL with
2. fixed default implementation of `executeMany`: perform reset after
execute, statement will be in New state after `executeMany`.
3. "stm" is now a dependency
4. DriverUtils: ChildList implemented with STM, `closeAllChildren` now wait
for all child statement finalizers and reduced the probability of blocking.
5. Tests improved.
6. Common tests moved to separate package
HDBI available on Hackage
Here is github:
Look at the issues list https://github.com/s9gf4ult/hdbi/issues?state=open
Your issues and comments are welcome.
Pull requests and contribution are welcome as well.
Have a nice day.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe