[Haskell-cafe] GHC API question: Getting access to cpp processed source

AlanKim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:35:11 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reference, but GHC already invokes the CPP.

I think I am going to have to invoke a load of the module with ghc flags
set to keep the output of the CPP phase, and then re-invoke it on that
output to get the tokens.

My question is more whether this CPP output can be kept in the GHC session
for re-use, or whether I will have to mess around on the file system.

Alan