[Haskell-cafe] FLTK GUI Binding in progress. Call for participation.

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:50:35 CEST 2013

Thanks for your input.

However from an API coverage standpoint I think I further along than that
project. Also it hasn't been updated since 2008.

That said it seems to have a nice interface. Should I emulate that?

One of my main goals for starting this thread (besides getting help) was to
start a discussion about what the higher level abstraction should look
like. There's so many choices.

Thanks!
-deech