[Haskell-cafe] Tutorial on JS with Haskell: Fay or GHCJS?

Alejandro Serrano Mena trupill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:11:16 CEST 2013

I haven't looked at Haste too much, I'll give it a try.

My main problem is that I would like to find a solution that will continue
working in years (somehow, that will became "the" solution for generating
JS from Haskell code). That's why I see GHCJS (which just includes some
patches to mainstream GHC) as the preferred solution, because it seems the
most probable to continue working when new versions of GHC appear.