[Haskell-cafe] Haskell / Functional Programmers Group in Madrid (Spain)?

Eduardo Basterrechea ebaste at molinodeideas.es
Wed Sep 4 08:10:13 CEST 2013

Alejandro Serrano Mena <trupill <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,Is there any Haskell or functional programmers user group in the region
of Madrid?

> If not, I think it could be a great idea to get to know each other, and
share experiences. Furthermore, we could try to organize some meetings with
presentations, hackatons and so on (my personal ambition is to be able to
organize another "ekmett Workshop" as the Japanese one
- http://comonad.com/reader/2013/japanese-workshop-1/). I know there is some
locations along Madrid dedicated to open source promotion,
like http://madridonrails.com/, and which we could use for these meetings.

> I'm really looking forward to hearing from you!
>
> PS: Maybe a bare "Haskell" group is not big enough (at least according to
Haskellers.com), but a "functional programmers" one may well be.