[Haskell-cafe] Getting types inside a function in ghci

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 03:25:48 UTC 2013

FWIW, I asked about this on stackoverflow a while back, and there were a
couple of good approaches, although nothing that completely achieves it
from ghci. I've used the ghci breakpoint trick a few times, although it's
doesn't give the "complete" type.

Here's the link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15034392/find-inferred-type-for-local-function