[Haskell-cafe] Horray, a ghc bug!

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Fri Oct 25 14:43:31 UTC 2013

On 21.10.2013 22:35, Simon Hengel wrote:
> Andreas, please feel free to use my PPA for GHC 7.6.3[1] and
> cabal-install[2].  This assumes that you install GHC and cabal-install
> over with APT.

Simon,

I'd assume many Linux users of GHC might find this helpful.  How about
putting this up on the GHC release pages?

I mean it is the official GHC pages where I go looking first for a
working install, and I am expecting to find it there.  If you have a
solution for Ubuntu (that the current pages do not provide), it would
make sense to put it up there.

Cheers,
Andreas

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/