[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] IHaskell -- Haskell for Interactive Computing (via IPython)

Andrew Gibiansky andrew.gibiansky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:34:04 UTC 2013

Thank you for the correction, Ivan. I've pushed that change to
IHaskell.cabal so that this doesn't trip anyone up in the future.

IHaskell assumes that when you run 'cabal install', your IHaskell
executable will be on the $PATH. (In order to run 'IHaskell setup', both
your shell and IHaskell itself must be able to detect where the IHaskell
executable is, because it needs to put that information into the IPython
configuration it generates.)

-- Andrew