[Haskell-cafe] Better versions of this code

Tyson Whitehead twhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:43:44 UTC 2013

Hey All,

I wrote some quick code to change mediawiki preformatted text (adjacent lines begining with a ' ') to nowiki blocks (first line with a ' ' and rest enclosed in <nowiki>...</nowiki> quotes).

http://lpaste.net/94688

I frequently find myself pretty unsatisfied with this type of code though.  Anyone have any rewrites that would help teach me how to do this more elegantly in the future.

Thanks!  -Tyson

PS:  The mediawiki text I was using the above on has no existing <nowiki>...</nowiki> blocks.