[Haskell-cafe] Suppressing HLint on pattern match of files

Graham Berks graham at fatlazycat.com
Wed Oct 16 16:17:44 UTC 2013

Ah that sounds good, thanks will incorporate that.

On 11 October 2013 at 17:21:44, Adam Bergmark (adam at edea.se) wrote:

You can also do this on a module basis with {-# OPTIONS -fno-warn-missing-signatures  #-}. I prefer adding type signatures even for cases where I don't think it's important. GHC spits them out so almost no time spent, and someone might find it useful at some point.