[Haskell-cafe] Announce: HDBI-1.3 and friends

Alexey Uimanov s9gf4ult at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:50:33 UTC 2013

Now I understand what you want, but it looks like something strange. Why
dont just execute many statements and accumulate them in some container and
after that fetch results of this statements ? For me It looks like
something foreign in HDBI especially because I did not see any support of
such things in native database interfaces not in Postgresql nor in SQlite.