[Haskell-cafe] Building examples with Cabal

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:17:48 UTC 2013

Hi Sven,

Maybe your examples can be imported into a single module that cabal
can build/run with cabal test? I mean something like:

examples/Ex1.hs:
module Ex1 (main) where main = ...

examples/importAll.hs:
module Main where
import Ex1
import Ex2
main = return ()

Then in the cabal file have something like:

test-suite build_examples
  type:          exitcode-stdio-1.0
  main-is:       examples/importAll.hs
  hs-source-dirs: examples
  <those other settings repeated once only>

--
Adam