[Haskell-cafe] Stackage with GHC 7.8 has started

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Oct 16 05:34:17 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 10:29:38AM +0200, Michael Snoyman wrote:
> I'm not aware of any binary snapshot available. I generally don't
> build GHC from source either, but did so to start this set of
> testing.

Are you all pulling out the source from VCS (Git or whatever is used
nowadays)?

I've been looking for tar-balls of RCs or daily snapshots, but all
I've found is [1], which seems to not hold anything recent.

/M

[1]: http://darcs.haskell.org/ghcBuilder/uploads/

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a programming language
in which it is the least bit hard to write bad programs.
     -- Flon's Axiom