[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Madrid meetup: Web development with Haskell. October 9th

Alberto G. Corona agocorona
Sat Oct 5 20:27:24 UTC 2013

Hi Spanish haskellers.

Maybe it is too late for the announcement, but we will have a meetup the
9th  (next Tuesday).

Since the meetup group is devoted to functional programming in general, not
specifically Haskell, I will give an introduction to web programming in
Haskell: major platforms, libraries technologies coding examples etc.

Overall, it will be an opportunity to know  people interested in FP,
Haskell and Web programming near you.

This group meet up every second tuesday of each month. So if you can not
attend, perhaps the next month  you could.

Nos vemos!

http://www.meetup.com/FP-Madrid/events/138571062/?_af_eid=138571062&a=uc1_vm&_af=event

--
Alberto.