[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers in Minsk, Belarus?

Yuras Shumovich shumovichy
Sat Oct 5 18:14:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just read an article (sorry, it is in russian:
http://habrahabr.ru/post/196454/ ). The idea I found interesting: even
in big citied developers complain that nothing happens at their
location, but when you try to make an event -- only few of them want to
participate.

I never participate in events. What is wrong with me/us?

So, any haskellers in Minsk, Belarus? What about beer, coffee or
co-hacking? I don't have solid idea how to organize an event, but I'm
sure haskellers are interesting people, both personally and
professionally.

Thanks,
Yuras