[Haskell-cafe] haskell platform broken in ubuntu

Shrivats shrvtsnvs
Sat Oct 5 06:24:11 UTC 2013

Rustom,

I've not looked at your forums link, what Vagif might be referring to is,
since you've already got your compiler installed, installing the platform
is /just/ compiling the remaining modules that are part of the platform. Of
course, building the compiler from source would take a very long time. :-)

Shrivats